Monday, June 16, 2008

FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND WAS SUPER










Stormy got me a card for Father's day. You know how it is. Your kids always tend to suggest things that they would like! Take a look and see what you think.


Our Florida grandchildren and their mom got to come for a visit on Satrday. We wore out the swimming pool. I think we wore out nanny and pappaw too. We had a great time, then went topless (car, that is) to the fish camp for a bite to eat. All in all, it was a great day.



You can probably tell from the photo that our daughter has managed to hang on to her Tennessee roots despite the fact that she married a die-hard Gator. She has lived in Florida for over 25 years and her blood is still orange.



I don't know who enjoyed the day more, me or the children. Little miss Kali G. had a good time sneaking up on nanny.


COOLING NANNY OFF

WHO DID THAT?







1 comment:

SUNDANCE N ME said...

Hey dad, you know that picture I asked you not to put on here??? Well, your oldest daughter called me laughing and asked me if I had seen it....Thank you for making her day a little brighter.
Love, AB